Nano SPY U for Analog Sensors
The mini data logger Nano SPY U measures and records all data from an analog sensor
The Nano SPY U mini recorder is designed to measure and record data coming from the following types of analog sensors: PT100, current (4-20 mA / 0-20mA), voltage (0-1V), counting or dry contact.
It is equipped with a 4-wires cable facilitating connection to terminal blocks of sensors with analog outputs. These sensors can, if necessary, be disconnected from the logger for replacement or for the exchange of the logger itself.
An IP67 Binder connector (optional) can be used to facilitate the connection of the sensors.
The Nano SPY U transmits data to a nearby Nano SPY LINK transmission module, by 2.4 GHz radiofrequency communication.
The measurements are then sent automatically to the JRI secure Cloud for hosting, and will be managed on JRI MySirius monitoring platform.
If thresholds are exceeded, alerts are transmitted in real time to react immediately.
- Easy to use : the Nano SPY U is ready to use and has operating and alarm lights
- Replaceable battery and non disconnectable probe
- Non-debrochable connector for analog sensor
|Type of input||PT100||Current||Voltage||
|Measurement range||-200°C to +300°C||
0 to 20 mA
|0-1V||0 to 65535
|Resolution||0,01°C||0,001 mA||0,1 mV||1|
±0,2°C from -20°C to +50°C
±0,3°C from -80°C to -20°C
and from +50°C to +140°C
±0,5°C out of this range
|±0,05 mA||±0,5 mV||±1|
- Communication frequency : 2,4GHz
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Dimensions : 63 x 42 x 25 mm
- Weight : 60 g
- Power supply : Replaceable lithium 3,6v battery
- Fixation : Fixing eyelets and integrated magnets
- Compliance : CE, ROHS, FCC, EN 300 220
- Part nrs : 12540 2E Nano SPY U
12540 2X Nano SPY U without battery
12617 IP Binder connector (optional)
- Battery Lifetime
- 2 years
Products in the same category