Nano SPY TH Temperature & Humidity Loggers
Real wireless sensor, the Mini data logger Nano SPY TH measures and records temperature and hygrometry.
Discreet, the mini temperature data logger Nano SPY TH is particularly suitable for climate comfort ad HVAC applications.
It measures and records temperature and humidity then it transmits data to a nearby Nano SPY LINK transmission module, by 2.4 GHz radiofrequency communication.
The measurements are then sent automatically to the JRI secure Cloud for hosting, and will be managed on JRI MySirius web application.
If thresholds are exceeded, alerts are transmitted in real time to react immediately.
For your temperature monitoring needs only, the Nano SPY T1 allows you to monitor the ambient temperature in equipment or premises.
- Easy to use : the Nano SPY TH is ready to use and has operating and alarm lights
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Easy to install with fixing eyelets and integrated magnets
- Replaceable battery
- EN 12830 compliant
- Measurement range :-30°C to +70°C and 0 to 100%HR
- Temperature measurement accuracy : ±0.4°C from -20°C to +40°C and ±0.5°C out of this range
- Hygrometry measurement accuracy (between 15 and 25°C) : ±3% HR from 20% to 80% and ±5% HR
- Communication frequency : 2,4 GHz
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensors : Internal PT100
- Dimensions : 63 x 42 x 25 mm
- Weight : 60 g
- Power supply : Lithium 3,6V replaceable battery
- Battery life : 6 years
- Identification ring : White
- Compliance : EN 12830
- Part nrs :
- with battery : 11568 2E
- without battery : 11568 2X
- Battery Lifetime
- 2 years