Scan 4000 is an automatic HD colour colony counter. It is adapted to all sizes of Petri dishes and any culture media. Its indirect lighting system gives great user comfort, high accuracy and excellent reproducibility. Scan 4000 is also an inhibition zone reader.
- Minimum size of detected colony: 0.05 mm
- Camera: 5 megapixels - zoom x 69
- Counting on Ø 55 to 150 mm round Petri dishes and 120 mm square Petri dishes
- Counting on pour, surface, Spiral, circle mode plated dishes
- Counting on chromogenic agar, PetriFilmTM, MC-media PadsTM, Compact DryTM, Medi.CATM, filtration membranes
- Inhibition zone reader
The largest range on the market
The Scan 4000 allows reading on Petri dishes of up to 150 mm diameter, and on square Petri dishes of 120 mm. This makes it the colony counter with the most possibilities on the market, for more flexibility in your work. Scan 4000 reads also inhibition zones on round or square Petri dishes.
Accuracy and repeatability
The counting of Petri dishes is long, tedious and can vary from one person to another.
The Scan 4000 can count up to 1000 colonies in 1 second in a constant and repeatable mode. Counting accuracy reach up to 98%. The minimum colony size is 0.05 mm.
21 CFR Part 11 included
The Scan software complies with FDA recommendations, particularly on audit trail and security of results.
The user account management, integrated in the software, allows the creation of up to 5 levels of rights. The Supervisor-Administrator has all the roles while the other roles are subject to certain rights.
Password management secures user accounts.