The Whitley A20 Workstation is one of our smallest anaerobic workstations. It provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen and is incredibly gas efficient.
It can accommodate 240 x 90mm Petri dishes whilst retaining a generous working area. It will actually hold up to 270 plates for emergency anaerobic incubation.
The A20 is the perfect first step-up from using anaerobic jars to using a workstation. It has the same precise control of parameters as our larger workstations, ensuring the very best anaerobic conditions are maintained. You can check your plates as often as you like and perform tasks inside the workstation without risk to your samples.
This workstation is equipped with two oval, multi-functional glove ports that act as mini airlocks, each capable of transferring 10 x 90mm Petri dishes as a user inserts their arms.
A side loading letterbox entry system is also available, providing a straightforward way to quickly introduce individual samples into the workstation. The A20 is fitted with a touch screen providing the user with an intuitive interface for easy control and operation of the workstation.
This workstation is the up-to-date replacement for the DG250 Workstation, which has been extremely popular with customers for many years. This new model provides modern features such as the full colour touchscreen, remote access, data download (for traceability) and the opportunity to have Anaerobic and Catalyst Conditions Monitoring.
This workstation can be used for both anaerobic and microaerobic applications simply by changing the gas supplies.
- Very compact footprint – takes up very little bench space but has the same precise control of parameters as our larger workstations.
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature and humidity.
- Low gas consumption – the A20 runs from two gasses (anaerobic mixed gas and nitrogen) for economic running costs.
- Ideal for use as a personal workstation that can be moved if required (a bespoke trolley is available).
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Additional options include an integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system with data download facility.
- Cost comparisons undertaken by DWS show that it is significantly cheaper to operate a Whitley Workstation than it is to use jars (see Technical Note: MA13).
Products in the same category