- Detects the presence of Salmonella in in enriched foods and food process environmental samples.
- Results in 44 hours
- Increased technician labour productivity
- Accurate results in three easy steps
- Consistent and reliable test results
- Eliminates the need for agar preparation
- Reduces incubator space and waste
- Reduced labour costs
3M™ Petrifilm™ Salmonella Express Plates are part of the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Salmonella Express System, designed to provide fast, accurate qualitative detection and biochemical confirmation of Salmonella in 44 hours.
The 3M™ Petrifilm SALX System consists of an unique medium for the recovery and growth of Salmonella species, 3M™ Petrifilm™ Salmonella Express Plate that provides presumptive results and the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Salmonella Express Confirmation Disc for a biochemical confirmation.
This system utilizes 3M Food Safety's Petrifilm technology, an industry standard, and delivers an all-in-one test and biochemical confirmation method in as little as 44 hours .
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Salmonella Express System has been evaluated against defined requirements using scientific rigor to achieve AOAC® Performance TestedSM (Certificate #061301) and AOAC® Official Method of AnalysisSM (#2014.01).