3M™ Sponge-Stick NB with gloves
Designed specifically for microbial surface sampling, 3M™ Sponge-Sticks allows sampling without directly handling the sponge, making it easier to reach into drains, pipes and around equipment.
- Stick-mounted sponge for access hard to reach areas without directly handling the sponge
- Sponge easily snaps off handle after swabbing
- Simplified packaging minimizes handling and preparation and reduces waste
- 1.5 x 3 inch biocide-free sponge does not affect organism viability
- 10 mL Neutralizing Buffer
- 100 sponge-sticks per box
Better testing begins with better samples — and better samples are obtained when you use the best collection tools.
Made from biocide-free cellulose sponge 3M™ Hydrated Sponges do not interfere with microorganism viability within 48 hours of refrigeration for Salmonella and E. coli and 72 hours for Listeria.
The pre-hydrated sponges come with a double laminated bag and gloves for ready-to-use convenience and consistent, reliable results every time.
Both the sample bag and sponge are decontaminated through gamma irradiation to maintain organism viability and long shelf life.
Products in the same category