AquaSearcher AB33 pH Meter Bench
pH Meter, AquaSearcher AB33PH-F, range -2.00 to 16.00 (0.01) and temperature range of -5°C to 110°C. Included electrode: ST310.
Highly Reliable and User-Friendly Benchtop Meter for Standard Laboratory Applications
The next step in the evolution of OHAUS’s original Starter Series, the all-new AquaSearcher™ AB33 benchtop meter is designed to be reliable, efficient, and user-friendly. The i-Steward ensures repeatable and consistent measurement accuracy for optimal peace of mind. The 6.5 inch LCD display and touch keypad makes changing the parameters, executing setup, and performing calibration as simple as using a smartphone.
- Included Electrodes :ST310 pH
- With multifunctional touch keypads, AB33 makes measurement simple and fast within 3 steps. The intelligent i-Steward monitors the condition of electrodes, ensuring accuracy of the results.
- Auto endpoint mode and auto buffer recognition makes pH calibration easy. Auto temperature compensation, adjustable TDS factor and two kinds of cell conductivity probe compatibility are all features well suited for universal laboratory applications.
- Able to store up to 1000 items in its internal memory, AB33 allows for efficient data documentation. Standard RS232 and USB interface allows connection to external devices for expanded storage.
- A user-friendly bench meter with an innovative design, including 6.5 in. large LCD display & adjustable stand-alone electrode holder. Multiple connectivity capabilities include RS232 & USB interface.
- Temp. Range
- -5°C to 110°C