Nano SPY T3 low temp.
The mini temperature data logger Nano SPY T3 measures and records low temperature with its external probe.
The Low Temperature data logger Nano SPY T3 is designed to monitor thermo-controlled enclosures from -200°C to 0°C such as -80°C freezers, cryogenic tanks...
It attaches to the outside of the enclosure using its built-in magnet.
It transmits data to a nearby Nano SPY LINK transmission module, by 2.4 GHz radiofrequency communication.
The measurements are then sent automatically to the JRI secure Cloud for hosting, and will be managed on JRI MySirius application.
If thresholds are exceeded, alerts are transmitted in real time to react immediately.
It can be fixed thanks to its magnet outside the equipment.
- Easy to use : the Nano SPY T3 is ready to use and has operating and alarm lights
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Easy to install with fixing eyelets and integrated magnets
- Replaceable battery and non disconnectable external probe
- EN 12830 compliant
- Measurement range : -200°C to 0°C
- Temperature measurement accuracy : ±0.2°C from -20°C to 0°C and ±0.5°C out of this range
- Communication frequency : 2,4 GHz
- Memory : 10 000 data points
- Sensors : External PT100 probe - Ø2,9x25mm
- Dimensions : 63 x 42 x 25 mm
- Weight : 60 g
- Power supply : Lithium battery 3,6V replaceable
- Battery life : 6 years
- Identification ring : Red
- Compliance : EN 12830
- Part nrs :
- with battery : 11573 2E Nano SPY T3 3m cable - 11572 2E Nano SPY T3 0,5cm cable
- without battery : 11573 2X Nano SPY T3 3m cable - 11572 2X Nano SPY T3 0,5cm cable