Gateway for Lora Spy connected sensors
Data transmission module using LoRa technology on private networks
The Gateway LoRa provides a private indoor coverage for the LoRa® SPY long-range connected sensors.
Installed on a local Ethernet network, or under 4G coverage area, it sends the measurements to JRI MySirius monitoring application.
Collected data are sent to JRI MySirius application and available on the secured JRI Cloud or a private local server.
- LoRa connectivity within a secure private network
- Quick & Easy to deploy
- Configurations available : Ethernet and 4G
- Cellular frequency band : 4G / 3G
- LoRa radio frequencies : 915 MHz
- Input power : 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.4A - External adaptor to 5 VDC 2.5A input
- Dimensions and weight : 165x133x32 mm - 1,36 kg
- Compliance : FCC Part 22,24,27 EN62311, EN301 511, EN301 908-1-2, EN301 908-1-13, EN300-220
Products in the same category