Scan 300 is an automatic colony counter that includes the essential features for Petri dish counting. It is specifically adapted to the usual media in food microbiology: PCA, MRS...
- Minimum size of detected colony: 0.1 mm
- Camera: 1 megapixel - zoom x 28
- Couting on round Petri dishes of Ø 55 - 90 mm
- Counting on pour, surface, Spiral, circle mode plated dishes
- Language: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German
Poured & Surfacee plating Spiral Plating Circle Plating
Accuracy and repeatability
The counting of Petri dishes is long, tedious and can vary from person to person.
The Scan 300 can count up to 1000 colonies in 1 second in a constant and repeatable manner. Counting can be up to 98% accuracy. The minimum colony size is 0.1 mm.
21 CFR Part 11 included
The Scan software complies with FDA recommendations, particularly on audit trail and security of results.
The user account management, integrated in the software, allows the creation of up to 5 levels of rights. The Supervisor-Administrator has all the roles while the other roles are subject to certain rights. Password management secures user accounts.