Centrifuge Frontier FC5916
Centrifuge Frontier 5000 Series Multi Pro, Model FC5916, 200-16000 RPM, Air cooled, 24325g G-Force, Capacity 4x750ml , 230V
Powerful and Versatile Universal Centrifuges for Virtually Every Lab Application
Frontier 5000 Multi-Pro Centrifuges are designed for universal use in virtually every application in research, industrial & clinical laboratories. Combine with our range of rotors & accessories for customized use in specific applications.
Standard Features Include:
- Powerful Platform Offers Maximum Flexibility for a Range of Applications Our multi-purpose centrifuges offer a high-speed centrifugation platform which can be customized to fit workflow needs using a wide variety of rotors and accessories.
- Intuitively Designed for User-Friendly Operation The intuitive design of the centrifuges & accessories enable easy access to parameter settings, and quick rotation between applications. Features include automatic rotor recognition and backlit LCD.
- Solid Engineering Ensures Reliability and Durability The performance of these centrifuges is propelled by German engineering, and high-quality components for reliable use. Constructed of chemical-resistant stainless steel to ensure durability in lab use.
- Increased Safety With Built-in Protective Features Frontier 5000 Series is equipped with protective features, including automatic over-speed protection, imbalance detection and self-diagnostic system to ensure reliable use and operator safety.
FC5916 (non-refrigerated) and FC5916R (refrigerated) Centrifuges
- Compatible with up to 14 optional rotors and 75 accessories
- Capacities from microliter to 4 × 750 ml
- Improved sample processing through-put with additional rotor for blood collection tubes and standard conical tubes
- High-speed centrifugation (>10000 rpm) from 0.2 ml up to 85 ml tubes
- Temperature variable range of -20 °C to 40 °C (FC5916R)
- Temp. Range
- Air cooled