Environmental ChambersBack to category page
Humidity Chamber (up to 90°C , 20 - 95%)
Does your application temperature lie between 8 °C above room temperature and 90°C, with controllable humidity? Then the Memmert humidity chamber HCP is unbeatable in price, performance and comfort.
The almost unlimited programming possibilities of temperature profiles make ideal environmental conditions for the load possible.
- Temperature range up to +90 °C (without humidity up to +160 °C)
- 3 model sizes (108l, 153l and 2461)
- State-of-the-art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- An active humidity control system is integrated as standard in all models
- Double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- For all models, the inner chamber, including the ventilation system, the water trays and all sensors, can be sterilised at 160 °C in a 4 hour programme using the standard STERICard
|Product Name||Technical Sheet|
|HCP 108||Technical Sheet|
|HCP 153||Technical Sheet|
|HCP 246||Technical Sheet|
A humid environment without condensation in the humidity chamber
From zoology and botany to material research, electronics and building physics: Environment simulations must be reliable and reproducible in the laboratory, and be completely documentable. The high-precision temperature and humidity control, as well as the heating from all six sides, ensure reliability and an interior free of condensation.
Stainless steel - a humidity chamber (almost) for ever
60 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our appliances:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards (features dependent on the controller class)
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all humidity chambers are measured according to DIN 12880:2007-05