Unparalleled homogeneity of temperature and humidity! For stability testing according to ICH - WHO - EMA - ASEAN - GMP - GLP - GCCP.Back to category page
Climate Chamber (- 10 °C to + 60 °C)
Climate chamber for stability tests in accordance with GMP and ICH
Its excellent temperature and humidity homogeneity positions the climate chamber ICH in the international top league of stability test chambers. Thermal transfer to the interior – whether heat or cold – is guaranteed through a large-area air jacket on four sides. Thanks to its hermetically sealed interior, the climate chamber ICH does not consume any water once the setpoints have been reached, provided that the door is not opened. Two high-grade platinum temperature sensors with mutual monitoring guarantee interruption-free long-term operation even if one sensor should fail.
- 3 models: Climate chamber ICH 110/260/750 temperature/humidity, ICH 110L/260L/750L with light, ICH 110C(260C/750C with CO2 control
- Temperature range from - 10 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH), 0 °C to + 60 °C (models ICH L and ICH C)
- Model sizes 110, 260, 750
- 1 model variant - TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 80 % rh
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors.
|Product Name||Technical Sheet||With CO2 Control||With Light|
|ICH 110||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet|
|ICH 260||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet|
|ICH 750||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet||Technical Sheet|
Tests in the climate chamber ICH 256L in accordance with ICH Q1B, option 2
In the ICH 260L model, tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed, thanks to an illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light (standard illuminant D65, 6,500 K) and UV radiation in the spectral range of 315 - 400 nm with a light intensity of approx. 8,000 Lux serve as the light source.
Tests in the climate chamber ICH 256C, in CO2 enriched atmosphere
Thanks to a combination of temperature, humidity and digital CO2 control, the climate chamber ICH C is optimally suited for building materials testing or applications in cell biology requiring temperatures below room temperature.
Stability testing of pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetics
The air jacket temperature control ensures that the working chamber is sealed off from the outside all round. The advantages:
- rapid and precise temperature control
- no evaporator-dependent drying out of samples
- no icing over of the cooling unit
- no dehumidification of the working chamber
Stainless steel - a climate chamber (almost) for ever
More than 65 years of permanent development work, as well as extensive feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each of our appliances:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective series production
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steelfor the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogeneous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, Celsius software, integrated log memory and chip cards
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature tests for all climate chambers are performed in accordance with DIN 12880:2007-05