Safety Cabinets

Back to category page
 
0
 

SafeFAST Classic Microbiological Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar airflow systems manufactured by Faster, in which the choice of materials of construction of the highest quality guarantees conformity to the strictest safety standards. Faster SafeFAST Classic vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets - designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main H14 HEPA filter according to EN 1822 within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA filter.


Download Brochure

 

 

Benefits

Ergonomic Design: The angled sloping front glass sash provides optimum visibility of all objects placed in the interior workspace. The sash is electrically operated. Pressing the appropriate touch-sensitive keys will completely open or completely close down the sash. The standard sash-height opening during work is set to 200 mm. Alternative sash-height settings are available upon request.

ECS® Eco Controling System: The new ECS® microprocessor employs the latest innovative methods of integrated management of all principal functions of ventilation and filtration - self-regulating all the main filtration and ventilation system components - compensating for increasing pressure drops and restoring power balance. Combining the use of AC motor-blowers and certified low pressure-drop filters, the new ECS® controlling system optimize power consumption, reducing CO2 emissions into the environment.

Anti Bacterial Coating: Exclusive Dupont™ ALESTA® anti-bacterial “Ag+ cations-based solution”, capable to prevent microbial contamination of surfaces thereby inhibiting long term surface growth

Silent Operation: The TNT plenum, the structure of the electric motor of the fan fitted on their antivibration mounts and the software itself designed to provide optimum air handling characteristics, guarantee quiet operation of this silent safety cabinet, with sound-pressure levels recorded way below the parameters specified in the current EN:12469:2000 European Standard for Microbiological Safety Cabinets.

High Level Lighting: The glass side windows with the ideal positioning and sizing of the light-system provide the highest level of luminosity to the work area.

Easy handling and maintenance: The safety cabinet can pass through standard 800 mm wide door openings. In fact, the overall depth of the cabinet can be reduced to 790 mm by removal of the rear panel. All service operations are available from the front of the cabinet.

 

 

Specifications


  • Rear wall in epoxy coated steel, designed to conform to requirements and pass the “cleanability test” according to EN12469:2000
  • AISI 304L, work surface consisting of sections which are easily removable for carrying out routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures; plain or perforated on request
  • Re-circulating and extractor fan, FASTER SafeFAST Classic Microbiological Safety Cabinets Series are supplied with single centrifugal fan
  • Servicing side glass with ports for gas/vacuum taps installation
  • Operation Condition: Class ISO 3 as per ISO:EN 14644-1
  • Electrical outlet IP44 rated

The user-friendly practical keyboard and the rear-lit LCD will continuously display all required data keeping the user constantly informed of the cabinet conditions in operation, and in particular:
  • display of laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
  • display of residual lifetime of HEPA filters, UV Lamp and activated carbon filter (if fitted)
  • display of total number of hours of operation
  • display of saturation level of HEPA filters
  • display of fan power ( 0-100% )
 

 
Audio-visual alarms provided for:
  • out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
  • incorrect position of front sash-window
  • clogging of HEPA filters
  • end of life-cycle of UV lamp and saturation of activated carbon filter ( if fitted )
  • blockage in the exhaust duct ( if fitted )
  • fan-motor malfunction
  • power failure
  • UV sterilizing lamp (optional) complete with two timers, one timer fully programmable by the operator with starting and duration time, one countdown variable on a 0-3 hours scale (1 minute steps)


  • Optional
    • Solid work surface
    • Single section work surface
    • Magnetic UV lamp with full programmable timer
    • Additional tap ( Fuel Gas/Non Fuel Gas/Vacuum )
    • Additional electrical outlet
    • Stainless steel hanging bar
    • Movable stainless steel Arm rest
    • Exhaust thimble connection
    • Pre-filter grid
    • Electrical adjustable height stand ( 700 to 1000mm height )
    • Stand with castors