Take a look at our larger line of large autoclave units that offer massive loading capacities. HX Series Autoclave units come in 210, 320, 430 and 540 liter capacities.Back to category page
Easy and safe
When the lid is closed, the lid is automatically locked by a circumferential ring system. A special lip seal made of heat resistant silicone provides reliable sealing. As steam pressure builds the seal becomes tighter.
The lid also opens easily – either at the push of a button or automatically at the end of a sterilization cycle.
The door-locking system is temperature dependent and adheres to national and international safety standards. The door remains locked as long as there is excess pressure in the chamber. The lid, like other parts of the pressure vessel and housing, is made of stainless steel. The modern design faceplate, which also contains the control panel, display and part of the control technology, is made of heat resistant and insulated plastic. There is no risk of the operator coming into contact with hot components
Tomorrow’s process requirements are addressed in today’s design!
The Systec HX-Series large autoclave units are the first of its kind to be designed for higher pressures and temperatures. The standard pressure chamber is designed for 5 bar/150 °C. If the expanded pressure and temperature model is selected as an option, all control and safety components are adapted to the higher temperature and pressure. Systec HX-Series large autoclave units are equipped direct from the factory for sterilization temperatures up to 140 °C and 4 bar of pressure
New generation Microprocessor and software
The Systec HX-Series autoclaves have “comprehensive intelligence”: Pressure is controlled via an electronic pressure transducer. Additionally, there is a flexible temperature sensor in the sterilization chamber or in a reference vessel (for liquids) and another sensor at the coldest part of the chamber, the condensate outlet. The microprocessor, specially developed for our laboratory autoclave, controls all relevant functions such as steam pressure, temperature and sterilization time as well as optional rapid cooling, pre / post-vacuum and drying.
Menu-presented instructions in easy to read text form. Touchscreen pad with acoustic confirmation signal. Ergonomically located in a logical and easy to operate position.
A steam generator is incorporated in the housing providing substantial benefits:
- No heating elements and no reservoir for dirty water in the chamber – With stand-by pre-heating option, only 10 min. heating time to 121° C with an empty chamber
- Improved removal of air from the empty chamber via pulsed heating (rapid attainment of optimal steam atmosphere, even without a vacuum)
- Accuracy better than ± 0.5 C with empty chamber
- Quicker cooling as neither hot water in the chamber nor the separate steam generator need be cooled
- After cooling, steam is immediately available for the next sterilization run.
Condensation instead of steam removal!
Exhaust steam is condensed automatically via a PT 100-regulated cooling system. This prevents odors and protects waste water piping. Quality materials quality manufacturing! The pressure vessel is made of corrosion-resistant electro-polished stainless steel 1.4571 (V4A) AISI 316 Ti and therefore very easy to clean. Autoclave framework and housing are also made of stainless steel. The highly efficient, high-quality Hanno-Tect insulation material releases no particles and therefore the Systec HX-Series is ideal for use in clean room environments.
Further standard features:
- Flexible temperature sensor PT-100 for a reference vessel
- Medium temperature triggering of sterilization time
- Autofill – automatic filling with demineralized water feed for steam generation
- Start by clock – timer for programming starting time
- Collecting point for all outlet pipes
- Venting valve
- Baseplate in the chamber for vessels, baskets etc.
- Validation port
|Chamber Dimensions in mm
(diameter x depth)
|Chamber Volume in Liters|